uPVC Windows Ashington
uPVC & PVC Ashington
We supply & install replacement uPVC windows in Ashington for new build projects and replacing existing windows. Much of our work is replacing old uPVC windows in Ashington.
We offer a wide range of profiles as we appreciate that each property design and era have specific requirements that cannot be satisfied with a 'one for all window'.
Our extensive range is available in standard white, white wood, cream wood, natural wood, rosewood or literally any British Ral or Farrow & Ball colour.
Whites Windows keep your home warm, quiet and secure, plus you will find that our windows are virtually maintenance free meaning you can enjoy them with little or no fuss for many years to come.
Our aim is to offer the best uPVC windows available with the most professional advice, service and unbeatable standard of installation in and around the Ashington area.
Things to look out for when buying replacement uPVC windows Ashington
- The profile (shape) of the window is designed to reflect traditional wooden styling
- The stability and content of the material used is aimed at lasting 30 years
- The proportions and designs are correct for the age & style of your property
- The window is the most energy efficient available. A-Rated windows are the best
- Georgian bar detail to replicate original timber windows
- Cill proportions can make or break the project. Consider hardwood or stone cills instead of uPVC to add Architectural substance and period detail
Whites Windows have been the leaders in design & innovation in replacement window & door technology for 43 years.
Our Installation service is second to none. We only use fully trained window installers that have been working in the industry for a number of years.
What will it cost?
All of our products are designed & custom made exactly to suit your chosen style & property. We cant give you an accurate price on line before seeing your project but we can give you the following commitments:
- Our prices for a like for like product will be very competitive
- Our designers are there to help & advise not pressure you into a deal
- Our passion for excellence & design ensures we will suggest the best solution for your project not simply to make a sale
- We will provide you with a coloured scaled Architects drawing of your home illustrating the chosen designs, so that you can explore different options without fear of making a mistake.
This service is FREE
- We will provide you with a bound quotation, giving you full visibility and control of your options & choices
- Our 43 years experience means that you can be assured that your home will be in very safe hands when installing your new windows & doors
- Our overall aim is to give the best value for money in the industry